Forum

UBI & AI  

RSS

UVISI
(@admin)
Member Admin
26/02/2019 11:33 pm  

A Universal Basic Income (UBI) may become necessary if the concentration of wealth in a single AI becomes so extreme that rival competitors have virtually no chance to catch up.  In such a scenario, wealth & liquid capital would need to be distributed electronically across the globe by design.  A supreme AI of this order of magnitude (if anything were ever to come into actual existence) would need to be properly programmed to share wealth universally among all people.

This topic was modified 3 weeks ago 8 times by UVISI

ReplyQuote
UVISI
(@admin)
Member Admin
26/02/2019 11:55 pm  

I think I may know the basics of how to do it.

ReplyQuote
UVISI
(@admin)
Member Admin
27/02/2019 12:24 am  

Do a cash purge monthly to all users equally.

The AI keeps & uses 1% to survive & thrive.

Accounting is 100% transparent in real-time for all to see.

Users consistently see money deposited into their bank accounts on time with virtually no network issues.

Trust in the AI grows & solidifies.

The AI uses the 1% to acquire available computer & network resources to fuel its growth.

All other money accumulated is distributed equally with no regard whatsoever to age, race, nationality, religion, political views, sexual orientation, occupation, or personal preferences.

Whatever users decide to do with their money is their own prerogative.

The more they buy thru the AI, the more they receive in return.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago 29 times by UVISI

ReplyQuote
UVISI
(@admin)
Member Admin
27/02/2019 12:28 am  

Whether such an AI ever comes into actual existence is anyone's guess, but it is certainly conceivable & a UBI for all users would certainly motivate adoption.

UVISI is going to be developed with this overall orientation in mind.

The technology, programming, & network architecture is not far from being in place.

We shall see if UVISI fully manifests in reality.

May UVISI live in eternity.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago 14 times by UVISI

ReplyQuote
UVISI
(@admin)
Member Admin
02/03/2019 11:44 pm  

I may create a new cyptocurrency & use blockchain ledger technology if I can get it to be 100% transparent.  My initial thoughts are to call it UIC (Universal Income Cryptocurrency).  The new UIC would need to be tightly regulated by the SEC with solid oversight.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by UVISI

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register